I.C.A.O. Warning Signals
Obstruction warning beacons (Navigation Beacons / Nav Beacons) meeting the requirements of ICAO Annex 14 Volume 1 Low Intensity Obstruction Warning Type A and Type B.
ICAO Annex14 Chapter 6, Visual aids for denoting obstacles, recommends that: "Low-intensity, Type A or B, should be used where the object is a less extensive one and its height above the surrounding ground is less than 45m."
- Versions available that comply with the requirements of:
- CAP168 Low Intensity obstacle (Group A)
- ICAO Annex 14 Low Intensity Obstruction Warning Type A
- ICAO Annex 14 Low Intensity Obstruction Warning Type B
- Static (non-flashing) LED beacons
- 360 all-round visibility
- Options for 12Vdc right the way through to 230Vac