Modern Slavery Policy
D. G. Controls Limited recognises that slavery and human trafficking remains a hidden blight on our society. The aim of the Company is to identify our responsibility by alerting staff to the risks, however small, in our business and in the wider supply chain. Employees are expected and encouraged to report concerns to management, where they are expected to act upon them.
We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern day slavery and human trafficking in any part of our business. Our anti-slavery policy statement reflects our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not taking place anywhere in our supply chains.
The Company will achieve these aims by our initiative to identify and mitigate risk in the following ways (but not limited to):
- More stringent vetting and investigation of our supply chains (contractors, sub-contractors, policies contracts etc.)
- Continually audit and review our practices for checking all employees are paid at least the minimum wage and have the right to work
- We encourage the reporting of concerns and protection of whistle blowers
- The Company will not knowingly support or deal with any business involved in slavery and human trafficking
- We have zero tolerance of slavery and human trafficking. We expect all those in our supply chain and contractors to comply with our values.
The Company Directors shall take the responsibility for implementing this policy and its objectives and shall provide adequate resources (training etc.) and investment to ensure that slavery and human trafficking is not taking place within the organisation or within its supply chains.
This policy will be reviewed annually and published.
This policy applies to all those employed by D. G. Controls Limited.